Saturday, October 30, 2010

Up date

As you know from my last post I had my mammogram.  I received a call from my doctor yesterday and they would like me to go in for a sonogram.  They see something on both sides.  They said they could very well be cysts but would like to check to make sure.  So something for me to stew about this weekend.  They set up an appointment for me on Monday at 2:00.  I will let you know how it all turns out.  Please keep me in your prayers.  Have a wonderful weekend. 

Blessings

Crystal

4 comments:

  1. Praying you have a good weekend. God is in control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for you Crystal. Please keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are in my prayers and hope all goes well for you over the weekend. I know it's hard waiting! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers,thoughts,and hugs sent your way!God bless you,Marla Grace

    ReplyDelete