Monday, February 1, 2010

Just Monday


Hope you had a happy Monday. Mine was ok. We had a good weekend. Ryan was up for homecoming King this last weekend but he did not win. It was awesome out of all the kids in school that he was one elected. That says something in itself. It was a good basketball game though. They won the game in the last few seconds. Alyssa and her boyfriend came to watch. It was nice to meet him and talk to him a bit. He seems like a very nice young man and is very handsome. But I guess I would expect nothing less from her. Courtney had a volleyball tournament on Sunday. They did not play very well at all so we will just leave it at that. I guess we are all entitled to bad days. I finally put together my coupon binder. I love it. It is going to make things so much easier I think. I will take a picture of it soon.


Crystal



No comments:

Post a Comment