Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day My Wonderful Husband

20 reasons you make my heart happy:

1. So very handsome
2. Work so hard
3. Runs my errands for me when you are in the city
4. Give and Give and Give and Give to the children
5. Never complain about anything
6. Tell me every dinner I make is good. When I know there has to be some you do not care for
7. Help with the laundry
8. Vacuum for me
10. Gave me the three most beautiful children in the world
11. You are so patient
12. So quite but yet strong
13. Can see the whole picture when sometimes I can not
14. Very patient
15. So kind to everyone
16. Never complains about the house being a mess or dirty
17. Never put work over the family
18. Will drop whatever to help a friend or neighbor
19. Mows the lawn on those bad allergy days
20. Always just goes with the flow of life

You are the best husband I could ever ask for. Thanks for always being there and supporting me all these years.

All my love.

Crystal
















No comments:

Post a Comment