Friday, February 5, 2010

Finally Friday

Finally Friday

I am happy it is Friday. It has been a long week. Our trip to Emporia with Ryan was a great success. He decided to apply, so we will see what happens. He really liked the professors he spoke with and all. Thought the food was good and the campus nice. He has been there several times to see Alyssa but I don't think he ever looked at it as a place to consider going until now. So, now I am already going through all the emotions I went through with Alyssa. Is he ready? Is he mature enough to make good decisions? Will he do his laundry and eat right? Oh, man all the stuff we need to get. What will I do not getting to see him everyday? I am just not ready yet. Ok, enough of that for now or I will lose it. It was nice to see Alyssa and spend a few minutes with her at her apartment. It was clean!

An update on Ryan's car window, we are pretty ignorant when it comes to the law. We paid to have Ryan's window fixed and thought that since the person that broke the window confessed to doing it (nobody we know) they would just have to pay for it. Then we get papers in the mail saying it is going to court. Oh man, we did not want that we just want them to pay for what they did. I feel kind of bad. Yes I know it is wrong for someone to be out at 6:30 in the morning with a be be gun but I just did not want any trouble for anyone. I just want what it cost to replace the window. I called the courts and she kind of laughed at me saying things just don't work that way. Even though we do not have to appear in court I still have papers and things to fill out. Wow I just don't want any trouble just the money for the window.

Courtney has a tournament this weekend. Hopefully they will do better than they did at the last one. This tournament is just 10 minutes from home. Yea, that helps so much when you have to be there at 7:30 in the morning. She loves it and we love watching her.

I think we will also go to Emporia again and watch Alyssa dance. They are doing a new hip hop routine. I bet it is cute.

I went to the store today and bought a few things that were on sale and what I had coupons for. When I gave the checker my coupons he was like, "Oh yea you are the coupon lady". Ha Ha I guess I could be called worse. I thought it was pretty funny.

Well I hope you have a great weekend. Mine will be extremely busy but a good one I think.

Crystal


1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to see you tomorrow Coupon Lady!!!

    Love you!
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete