Monday, January 18, 2010

Nice Long Weekend Rambling

First off I apologize for the way the blog is written today. For the life of me I could not get it to do new paragraphs.
I found another huge deal. I bought 15 packages of cheese. Hy-Vee had cheese on sale 5 for $6.00. Then they would give you $5.00 back so with tax the cheese only cost $1.43. I paid $2.86 for 10 packages of cheese an on the other 5 I used one of the $5.00 coupons. We go through a lot of cheese in our house so this was such a great find. I stuck it all in the freezer so it will be there whenever I need it. You gotta love it.
Today we donated money to Haiti through the 90999 text method. It was not a lot but I know anything can help. I hope you were able to do something weather it is the gift of money, items or prayers.
Courtney had a volleyball tournament this last Saturday again. She did such a wonderful job. The team took 2nd again. In one match Courtney had 9 serves all in a row. That was huge and it help them win and put them in first place going into tournament play. The girls on the team are great girls and she has such a good time with them.
I actually sat down and watch Oprah today and WOW. It was all about texting and talking on your cell phone while driving. I cried when I saw some of the stories. I am so guilty of doing that and I need to put a stop to it. You can go to http://www.oprah.com/ and take the pledge for the no phone zone in your car while driving. It could be a life saving thing.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend. We did.
Crystal




No comments:

Post a Comment