Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ryan and Homecoming



Ryan comes home from school today has a short conversation with me and then heads downstairs to the man cave. I am on the phone with a friend when he yells oh yea mom I am a Homecoming candidate. I said "Really that is so cool are you so excited?" He says yea I guess. I asked him when homecoming was so we could get him a new shirt to go with his black pants and of course he does not know. Boys, those things just are not important to them. I think it is wonderful he is up. I think it says he is friendly and treats people with respect. I don't think you are nominated for something like this if you are not respected by your peers. He won his freshman year also. Weather he wins the title or not I think it is an honor for him to be nominated. I am very proud of the young man he is turning out to be.
Crystal






No comments:

Post a Comment