Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lots of Volleyball

Yesterday was a full day of volleyball. We left the house at 6:30 a.m. and returned home about 8:30 p.m. Courtney played 12 games of volleyball which is 6 matches. The team she is on took 2nd place. That is really awesome for their first tournament of the year. We love to watch her play. She is a setter on the team and she did a great job. She was so lucky she did not have to sit at all so she played all 12 games. She said she is a little sore today but off to practice she went. That was where she was off to when I took the above picture. Without the medal of course. She loves it.

I went to Lowes and bought two new Brita pitchers. I found and printed two $5.00 off coupons. The pitchers were $8.00 so after the coupons I spent $3.00 on each pitcher. Pretty good don't you think. Now I need to weed out all those water bottles in the frig. I will keep a few for Mike so he will have them when he refs but for the most part I am done buying water bottles. Trying to do our little part for the environment. I don't know if it will be more economical but I am going to try to look for coupons for the filters and keep the cost down. We will see how it goes. What are you doing to help our environment for your children and grandchildren.

Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment