Wednesday, July 28, 2010

College

My oldest daughter lives away at college.  She has a job there so she even stays in the summer.  Ugh.  Any way, she and her boyfriend found a church they really like in their college town. Yea.  She was telling me that a message touched her heart so that she started crying.  I reminded her it was not the preacher that touched her heart it was God.  She said the sermon just fit her life so well right now.  Don't you just love when that happens to you. I don't know if any of you know what college life is like for a young person these days but the stories she tells me.  Wow, they are unbelievable.  I am so proud of her for trying to stay on the right track when I know with all those bad influences around all the time it is not always easy.  Now I am getting ready to send my son off in just 3 1/2 weeks.  I hope and pray he is able to do the same as his sister.  I pray everyday for God to put his angels around them and direct them in the right direction.  Even at the ages of almost 21 and 18 you just want to put a bubble around them and protect them but I know that is not logical.  They have to learn to face the world and all that comes with it.  But I am one proud mama.

Blessings

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment