Monday, January 4, 2010

Productive Monday

Well today was a day I had to get a lot done (or felt like I had to get a lot done. The kids and I go back to school tomorrow. I could always use a few more days. The first thing I accomplished today was I made cute envelopes for my grocery, Wal-Mart and the kids lunch money. Remember I am going to try to use cash for these things. I also made a few for Alyssa to take back to school with her. I just hope she will use them. I got the idea from http://kelleighratzlaff.com/. They turned out so cute. I was planning to show you a picture but my oldest daughter took my camera and has forgotten to give it back. I also made chocolate chip, blueberry, and apple cinnamon muffins for the freezer. We were out of everything. Since I was at it I also decided to make breakfast burritos. I made my meal plan for the week. It was my first time to do this. We will see how it goes. I got the laundry all caught up, cleaned the bathrooms and vacuumed the house. Wow, I am wore out. Tonight we are having cornbread and beans. The kids will not like that to much. Well that is all for tonight. Have a great evening with your families.


Crystal







No comments:

Post a Comment