What I am Thankful For:
As we say goodbye to 2009 I hope you take time to reflect on all the things you are thankful for. Here are a few of mine:
1. My wonderful husband. Without him I would not have all that I do. He is always there when I need him.
2. Alyssa our smart, beautiful oldest daughter. She is growing up and finding her way at college. She always makes time for her family.
3. The most handsome 17 year old young man on earth. Our son Ryan. He has the most giving heart. (I think he gets that from his dad).
4. My caring, responsible youngest daughter. I love that she has a kind spirit. She gives everything her all.
5. I am so thankful Mike and I have jobs. There are so many people out there who are looking.
6. Extended family. We have some great family.
7 Our friends. They are all pretty great.
8. I have to mention Carole and Diane. The two girlfriends I can always go to.
9. A house and plenty of food. We are so lucky.
10. Just in general the wonderful life that I have.
Well there are a few of mine. What are yours?