Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday

Well today was pretty uneventful. The dog and I started our day out with an icy, snowy walk. I only fell once and of course I looked around to make sure no one was looking. Alyssa is back from Emporia. She has to work tonight. A wonderful friend of mine cut and put a little bit of red in the girls hair. I will try to have a picture tomorrow. It looks cute. Ryan and Emily went to the city to do a little shopping. So, for my Tackle it Tuesday I went through my freezers and did a freezer inventory. We could probably go a couple of weeks without going to the store. I would need to go for eggs, milk and fruit of course. So, one of my goals this year is to keep track of the food we have in the freezer and try to make sure I use all of it. Some times I tend to let things get freezer burned and have to throw them away. I also need to figure out how much I plan to spend on groceries every week and stick to that budget. Remember I pretty much feed two households because I always try to buy food for Alyssa to have at her apartment at College. Do you have food goals for the year? Let me know what they are, I would love to hear other ideas. It is suppose to snow again tomorrow. Ugh. I will try to take a picture if it does for those family members who don't always get to see snow.

Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mom, My food goal is to not eat out as much. Does that count?! Haha :) LOVE YOU!!!!

    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my beautiful Alyssa. I think that is a great goal for you. I will try to give you good things to fix at your apartment. I am so proud of you and love you

    Mom
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete