Monday, December 28, 2009

My First Blog

Well this is the first time to write on my blog. I am pretty excited. I have set this up in hopes to stay in contact with friends and family better. I have always been really bad about letting family know what is going on in our lives, especially with what the kids are up to. So here we go. Mike went back to work today after a nice Christmas break. I kind of feel bad I do not have to go back to school until January 5th. I am going to take down all the Christmas stuff today. I love putting it up but don't like to take it down. I am sure most of you are like that. We had a wonderful Christmas and received wonderful gifts from all the family. Thanks so much for every thing. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Courtney had a friend stay the night last night. I still heard them giggling about 1:00 a.m. I know they won't be up for a while. Alyssa has to go back to Emporia for the night. She has to cheer at a basketball game but since she is not dancing we are not going with her. She also is going to stay the night at her apartment so she won't have to drive back home at night and spend some time with one of her friends there. She said they plan to go sledding. She is funny. For those of you that don't know we have a lot of snow on the ground. Ryan, well I have no idea what his plans are today. Put away his laundry ha ha. Well I guess that is all for now. I hope you will visit everyday. I am really going to try to keep it updated. Have a wonderful Monday.


Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment