Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Birthday & Woot, Woot


Today is our youngest babies birthday.  She is the big 15.  I just can not believe our youngest is that old.  She was our WHAT, I am pregnant, baby.  Oh boy, how did this happen?  Well, obviously we know how it happen but you know what I mean.  We did not plan on 3 children.  But God had other plans for us and I am so glad he did.  She is such an absolute joy.  She is a child that is very calm, pretty quite, self soothing, God loving and pretty wise for a 15 year old girl.  She is so aware of others feelings, she loves animals, being home, volleyball and her family.  She is a girl who can easily take care of her cousins just as a mom would.  It amazes me because I had to learn things that just seem to come so natural to her.  Thank you God for this wonderful child of yours you gave me to raise.  I pray I am doing a good job. 



Courtney is a freshman in high school and is on the volleyball team.  A few weeks ago she had an exciting game.  She served 25 straight points in a volleyball game.  So that meant she set a Kansas State High School Activities Association state volleyball record for points served in a single game. It was just unbelievable to watch.  Her team was so excited.  I attached the newspaper article if anyone would like to read it.
http://www.kccommunitynews.com/miami-county-republic-sports/29180413/detail.html

                  HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY LITTLE ONE
                                              You are definitely a blessing from God.

Blessings

Crystal

3 comments:

  1. Amazing! Courtney you rock and Happy Birthday!
    Cracking up, Crystal, that your title has woot, woot in it! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful Darling!
    Yes, you are doing a FABULOUS job being Mommy... Happy 'Birth' Day to you too! Cups Up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. a belated happy birthday to your daughter and I'm sure you are a good mom~and when we get it all figured out, we are out of a job!

    ReplyDelete