Friday, August 19, 2011

A wonderful Summer

Boy it has been a long time since I have written anything.  But here is a few things in pictures that I have been up to this summer.




Started making Vanilla in July


Moved Ryan into his new apt at college


Got to see Alyssas new apartment at college.


Sent Courtney off to High School.

Have made lots and lots of sweet tea.



Just enjoying the beauty of summer. 



Now the kids are all back at school and the house is way, way to quite.  I am anxious to get all my fall decorations out but I am making myself wait until September.  Hope you all have had a wonderful summer. 

Summer Blessings

Crystal    

4 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see a new post from you Crystal! It's been a busy summer here too! Anyway, now you've completely piqued my curiosity with those pictures. You have to tell us more about how you make your own vanilla! Is it easy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just stopping in to see how you are doing. Just did my last photographic vacation post this evening. We had a nice day out this a.m. viewing the dahlias then over to Burgerville, a favorite eating place that's celebrating 50 years in business...the entire chain is. Visited a friend on the way home. Nice day and it's cooling down outside. We finally had a 90 degree day so am glad we weren't out alot. Looks like you've been busy. Are you back at work in school? Take care and keep in touch~hug and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney is too cute!
    So cool Alyssa has an apartment.
    And would love to have some sweet tea with you out on your porch and chew the fat.
    Actually, just got into drinking powder mix that is half lemonade half iced tea.
    I'm sure that's healthy.
    Are you back at work yet?
    Our kids don't go back to school till after labor day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun summer. My college girl just went back today and the high school boy just went back yesterday! Hopefully we can get to bed earlier. Making vanilla! Now how do you do that? Sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete