Monday, April 12, 2010

Ryan and college


Well Ryan is all enrolled at Emporia State. We went to this thing they call SWARM. They helped him pick his classes and explained exactly what he would need to graduate. They separate the kids and the parents. They say this is the first step to letting the kids figure things out on their own and to prove to the parents they really can do it. With the parents they talk about the cost of everything, when things need to be turned in etc. They also show a little movie clip about kids going off to school. It was so hard for me not to cry in front of all those people in the room. My lip was quivering and everything. You would think after being through this with Alyssa it would be a little easier for me. That is not the case at all. Now we have approximately 4 months to prepare things and myself. I pray that is long enough.

Blessings

Crystal





No comments:

Post a Comment