Monday, April 5, 2010

Garden Time

Garden Time!!

I do not have a picture yet but I got a start on our garden this weekend. I planted two kinds of lettuce, spinach, onions. I also transplanted some strawberries. Last year we had so much it was wonderful. I hope it does just as well this year. There is just nothing better than fresh vegetables from your own garden. Later I hope to plant tomato's, peppers, jalapenos, green beans and a few herbs. I was talking to my grandfather on the phone this weekend and he said he has talked to a lot of people putting in gardens now. A sign of the times he says. But I think it is wonderful that people are getting back to the simple things in life. Those are usually the most wonderful. Have a wonderful Monday.

Blessings

Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment