Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Monday


Well it is back to normal routine for us. That means back to school and work. It was a nice spring break week off. We did not do much. Courtney went and spent a few days with Grandpa. She loves spending time on the farm. Ryan was home most of the time. He is definitely my home body. Alyssa was home from college for the whole week. She left yesterday to go back. So my heart is a little heavy. I wonder if this will ever get any easier. As I sit here writing this I just tear up. I know this is part of life her growing up and leaving but it does not make it any easier. Boy am I going to be a mess when I have two gone in the fall. I have a feeling Courtney is going to get a little spoiled.

Hope you have a wonderful Monday.

Blessings

Crystal



1 comment: